Precision Resources is seeking a High Energy Piping (Covered Piping) Systems Program Manager in south east Houston.
This position is responsible for the implementation of the Covered Piping Systems (CPS) Program. This program is a compliance program required by certain states, the ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code and our corporate insurance carriers and will require interactions with these agencies.
- The program requires management of the power piping professional contractors hired by the Company to assist with the assessments of the piping systems.
- Coordinates and monitors the schedule, pricing and technical performance of the program.
- The position requires interpretation of the assessments and makes recommendations to Management of critical findings.
- Responsibilities include negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications and financial conditions of the contracts.
- The CPS Program Manager shall ensure program is implemented consistently through the Company?s fleet.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules develops solutions to program problems and ensures programs are consistently delivered and maintained.
- Program manager will need to mentor and train the fleet CPS coordinators, Plant Managers and Regional Vice Presidents.
- Provide technical guidance to other departments within.
- Provide technical leadership to both internal and external organizations and entities.
- In-depth or broad, extensive knowledge.
- Highly skilled professional with wide-ranging, advanced technical experience to resolve complex issues.
- Competent to work at very high level in multiple knowledge areas or functions as an advanced contributor.
- Makes decisions on complex issues regarding project components and advanced tasks.
- Leads the researches for innovations from external sources, and identifies opportunities to develop new processes, tools, services and techniques within the function.
- Works on complex issues and projects.
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques, analytical approach and evaluation criteria.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects; regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians and others outside of own department.
- Trains and mentors employees on technical skills.
- Collaborate and solve problems ? works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in engineering and or chemical field of study
- In-depth experience across knowledge areas and multiple functions including project management; typically requires 10+ years in area of specialization.
Precision Resource Company (Precision), a subsidiary of Zachry Holdings Inc, established in 1996, is a full-service, nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. ?Precision?s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast.? We provide personnel for contract staffing, direct placement positions and managed resource programs.?