- Work closely with Engineering to solve and present application and process problems and projects.
- Detailed mechanical engineering drafting design and modeling.
- Interface with design engineers to ensure product is designed for manufacturability.
- Must know basic quality terms, definitions and concepts.
- Must know basic statistical terms and techniques.
- Must understand types of measurement, measurement terminology and the different types of measurement scales.
- Must know the difference between accuracy and precision and be able to select the appropriate measuring tools and techniques.
- Must know how to measure using surface plate layouts.
- Must be able to identify/recognize inspection errors and initiate resolution.
- Must have basic calibration knowledge.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must have a general knowledge of ASME Y14.5M, working knowledge of GD&T, and must understand the x, y, z coordinate system.
- Must be able to use inspection planning tools and perform a product audit; determine sample size for lots; pull random samples.?
- Must be able to identify and report nonconforming material.
- Must understand traceability (product, material and calibration).
- Minimum of AS in Drafting.
- 2-5 years experience in Mechanical inspection or a related field.
- Knowledge of detailed mechanical design, CAD modeling (Autodesk Inventor), engineering analysis using FEA and traditional methods.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
iON Technology Solutions is a world leader in the design, development, fabrication and distribution of Ion Optical components used in Semiconductor Vacuum Process Tools.? We provide components and solutions to some of the most complex problems that plague the Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Industry.?