Senior Human Resources Manager - Tempe, ArizonaTitle: Senior Human Resources Manager - Tempe, Arizona
This is an exciting time at Honeywell, and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
Honeywell Aerospace is a $13 Billion SBG (Strategic Business Group) within Honeywell International, with 40,000 employees in over 100 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing and distributing advanced electronic and engine systems, products and services to commercial, defense and space industries
The Sr. Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), Americas Mechanical Operations Center, provides HR support for the Tempe Integrated Supply Chain location within the Americas Mechanical Operations Center (AMOC). The position is responsible for leading 1 HR Generalist and supporting the Tempe Integrated Supply Chain Site Leader. It is a direct report to the ISC AMOC HR Director.
* Recruit, select, and retain business leadership talent
* Provide coaching to executives and managers
* Lead MRR (Management Resource Review) process, salary planning, stock option allocations for business functions
* Managing work/site transitions projects
* Maintain a pulse on all leadership and employee relations issue for each of the sites
* Work as a key player in employee and labor relations
* Serve as a key site leadership presence and actively engage in the critical HOS activities
* Provide consultation services for increased organizational effectiveness including assessment, contracting, action planning, evaluation and follow-up
* Actively partner with function leaders to establish, implement and monitor short term and long term strategies for driving business results
* Align HR and business strategy
* Help drive functional initiatives (e.g. functional excellence, career pathing, leadership top grading, bench strength improvements)
* Participate in functional reviews
* Provide organizational design expertise and change management facilitation to functions
* Participate in development and deployment of function mission and business strategies
* Partner in functional business task forces (e.g. cost reduction initiatives, policy/procedure development)
* Provide talent management expertise, workforce planning, skills assessment, succession planning, retraining programs, etc.
* Change agent with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, able to energize and motivate both direct and indirect organizations through thought leadership, energy, commitment and force of will.
* Results-oriented with strong bias for action.
* Strong organizational, leadership and follow through skills.
* Ability to operate effectively in a matrixed environment is critical.
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or technical discipline.
* 5 years of HR experience, including 4 years as a generalist, and 2 years working with an hourly production work force.
* US citizenship or permanent resident visa required due to site regulations.
* Master's degree in business, human resources, or related field with multi-industry and multi-location HR experience.
* Prefer experience in both union and union-free environments.
* Labor relations skills are strongly desired.
* Green Belt certification a plus, along with demonstrated knowledge of Six Sigma Plus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: