We apologize for the inconvenience but the job you are looking for has been filled or it has been removed by the recruiter. For your reference, the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Listed below are the top 10 out of 15 listings that are in the same industry and location as the job you were looking for. To see more than 10 listings, click here to search similar jobs in Alexandria, VA
For your reference, we have included the original job posting below.
GRAPHIC ARTIST (ARL)
Alexandria, VA US
Engineering & Architecture Information Technology
GRAPHIC ARTIST (ARL)
Title: GRAPHIC ARTIST (ARL) Location: USA-Virginia-Alexandria Other Locations: L-3 Communications D.P. Associates (L-3 DPA) in Alexandria, VA is looking for an entry level graphic artist with strong technical skills in addition to an eye for designing graphics for technology based training products and printed marketing materials.
An ideal candidate must be able to work in a team environment with other graphic designers and Adobe Flash programmers to design and develop 2D graphics and animations for high quality courseware, technical documentation and marketing projects. The candidate will be able to use Adobe Creative Suite CS4/5 Design or Production premium software and be familiar with Flash ActionScript 3. Basic knowledge of mobile and web applications is required for this position.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Flash, Photoshop and InDesign to produce 2D graphics and animations.
- Ability to design graphic themes and layouts for publications and printed materials to support marketing projects.
- Ability to manipulate Flash media, digital photographs, 3D renders, and 2D diagrams to meet product requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; experience with 3D modeling and animation is also desirable, but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills preferred.
- Obtains a diploma in digital art and/or design, AA/AS or BA/BS in related fields.
- Must enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates must show a portfolio or website showing samples of your work.